Here’s a fancier dessert that doesn’t use a ton of ingredients or take a ton of time. It tastes devilishly rich (but not too much) and it’s sweetened with coconut and maple (buying organic or with LESS SUGAR can help as well).
Makes: 1 large goblet, perfect for sharing…. add some gummy worms, decorated Milano’s cookies and crushed Oreo’s for the perfect scary treat!
- ½ cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 ½ tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 4 Chocolate Crème Cookies, crushed
How to make it
- Add all the ingredients minus the crushed cookies to a high-speed blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour the mousse into a wine glass and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- While you are refrigerating the mousse, crush the chocolate cookies. (I like to put them in a ziplock bag, seal it up, then crush. No mess!)
- Add the crushed cookies to the mousse and enjoy.